Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i wasted today away as usual.

i finished reading wang4 fu1 ya2 yesterday night. IN THE TOILET!!! and why is that so?? because my family was all sleeping in the master bed-room and everyone wanted to sleep and i din want to go out alone cos it was scary and my daddy wanted the light off and so i escaped into the toilet to finish reading the book. only the last chapter though. i finished it in less than 5 minutes. the speed at which i read amaze myself.

this morning i woke up at 9.30 and got up and i started writing messages to my classmates. afterall, tmr would be family day and thursday would be last day. must biao3 shi4 yi1 xia4. and may i inform the class here that the card each of you will get is a part of your maths notice board and you must keep it properly and zhen1 xi1 it because of its great significance. its unfair that i bring home the whole maths notice board so i want to share it with all of you and that explains the holes made by staples.

i realised that it is not that very easy to write a message to everyone. its damn hard can. i dun know what i want to say to some and i got alot to say to others and that explains the difference in length of the messages. and joey is special cos she will be getting a message in purple. and i got not enough paper so, jasmine will get a special message on a special piece of paper. afterall jasmine gave great influence to me. real reason is because i din know until i reached register no. 28 and i had to choose one special person from 29-36 and i chose jasmine. jasmine, you must feel honoured.

throughout i keep side-tracking and go on to read my book xue3 ke1. xue3 ke1 = xue3 zhong1 zhi1 yu4 = jade in the snow. theres this sentence in the book which says "xue3 zhong1 zhi1 yu4, bi4 neng2 nai4 han2" and its very inspiring. at least to me and xue3 ke1, it is. and this book has a very sad ending. xue3 ke1 died. =( and i keep having to tell myself, 1) jomain, you are great, you read really fast. you finished 104 pages in less than 1 hr and 30 minutes. and between this time i keep having to force myself back to writing messages because my liang2 xin1 tells me, if anyone of my classmates dun get this, they will be sad.

owen is great man. he can watch the same show 4 times a day, over and over again without getting bored. worst of all he is still engrossed in it. thats what he did. man.

yesterday, my sister had to force owen to go pee before he sleep. she told him this "tonight you 'shhh shhh' (pee) on my bed, i ' shh shh' on you ar!" and he went to pee immediately. so funny. haha.

i am doing work. i feel so busy although holidays are coming. my sad sister is sad. my first day of holiday is her first day of exams. hahaha. i am gloating.