Monday, October 09, 2006

nobody ever understands how much i wish i could stay over for 2 nights at squad chalet. its not just anything to me. really. it saves me alot of trouble and i just want to be there, with my squadmates. is it really that difficult a wish to fufill???

i know, my mum is worried for my safety, my character development, etc. i know, i understand, but how do i balance the maturity i should show and my great desire to be part of my squad. it is not that i am ostracised by my squadmates or something, but its just this desire, this want to be part of everything they do.

i never had any friends this close since i was in primary 4. friends i can talk to about anything. these people arent just normal friends. they are part of my life. even though me and ju are like always quarrelling, i can surely say, ju is still one of my closest friend compared to any other ppl. =D

ah sigh. owells. i am going to go prepare for squad chalet already.

i am happalighted.