Saturday, October 21, 2006

i feel very dui4 bu4 qi3 my squadmates. every time they meet i will have something on.

yesterdays' dinner was nice. i reached the place at 7.35 and we were late! and later when we went in, the restaurant was only half-filled. dinner started at 9. -.- do you know how much impact bu4 shou3 shi2 people have on wedding dinners??? i am so pissed. hai my gastric fa1 zuo4. the bride was very fat and the groom was very old. i know its mean but its fact.

we had er, crispy roasted chicken, sliced abalone with mushrooms, noodles, steamed prawns in bamboo basket, the starting dish of every wedding dinner, fish (garoupa), and scallop with lots and lots of veggie. the food was nice. we had yam and pumpkin for desert.

the waiter who was serving my table was so shuai!!! he was really patient too you know. afterall, he could stand my ill-mannered cousin's impoliteness and troublesome-ness so he must be quite patient. and he had a jin1 ren2 he4 (all in) feel.

i ate lots of chocolate before the dinner started. the chocolate was nnniiiiccceeee.

i am going to start writing the essay for Montage later maybe at my aunt's hse for which i am going because of that ill-mannered cousin's birthday party which my mum says i must go. he is an idiot can. he is the only cousin who is what, 7 years my junior and calls me by my name??? and he cant even pronounce my name properly. jomin jomin jomin. what the hell. i dun like him. alot alot. and i have to attend his birthday party. this is like so sad.

i am going to eat my breakfast now. i am hungry and angry. pissed.