Thursday, October 05, 2006

i will pass my geography. really. it went really well. i did qn 3 & 4 and basic map reading lost 1 mark liao. they ask for food SOURCE and i gave the food. so dumb. my qn 3 & 4 very short and i scribbled all over my paper to remember the points. lalala. 5, 5, 6, 4, 3, 4, 5.

i went to look for ms yeo to give her the money for the AMC and i couldnt find joanne and so i couldnt tell her to give it to Ms Yeo and i couldnt find melissa either so i asked deborah to call her and tell her. and i went to GO with bernicelin and soggy to return class key and we met grace and wenqi and yixian at the bus stop and wenqi took 67 with me bernicelin and soggy.

on the bus, i noticed something written in malay.

Sila serahkan tempat duduk ini kepada orang tua atua orang cacat

so i read it. Reading what i learnt in conversational malay, it bacame like this:

Sila serahkan tempat duduk ini kepada orang tua atua orang cacat

which in direct translation means 'please sit this people people disable'. which in indirect translation means 'please sit on the disabled people.'

oh i swear i am getting lamer and lamer by the day. my jokes are getting colder and colder.

bernice and i took 67 all the way to cck and we bought ice-cream from macdonalds. before that i asked bernice, "early in the morning got ice cream anot?" bernice said she would ask and she started phrasing... "er, early in the morning do you sell ice cream?" i told her that was not a nice way to ask and she rearranged the words... "er do you sell ice cream early in the morning?" and i told her it doesnt sound very polite either and i told her to ask "do you sell ice cream now?" and she agreed and they did sell ice cream and so we bought it. on the way back to take 190, we were creating words when we saw melody. she went 'hi' very loudly and so we 'hi'-ed back. and we went on creating words.

today's creation:

happalighted -- when a person is happalighted, he or she is experiencing very mild happiness.

bernice reminded me to blog about this:

NOTICE
for class chalet:
1. bernice gets to sleep on the sofa because she has been my friend for very long.
2. my star group gets to sleep on my bed and i will sleep on my parents bed because my parents will be going to chalet.
3. because my star group is sleeping on my bed, joleen will be the only one in the storeroom and she might get scared and so she gets to sleep in the living room.
4. grace gets to sleep on the sofa too cos she said i was nice.

thats all the changes made today. haha.

4 down, 2 to go. 4 more days to end of EOYs. 5 more days to squad chalet.

i will sleep early tonight. Ms Yeo told me to and so i will. =)