Saturday, October 07, 2006

i am blogging now cos i din get to blog yesterday. i went to watch movie and came back at 12 and the internet wouldnt work and so i thought i would blog today, first thing in the morning.

yesterday was maths. in the morning i was quite worried but after i got the paper i realised there wasnt anything very difficult in the paper and i could do all the qns other than the bonus and i chose option 2 for qn 14. so, it went quite ok and i managed to finish the paper 15 minutes before and had time to check. actually i could have finished earlier but i slowed down unintentionally at the back from ard qn 9-14 because i reached qn 9 at 08 36. and i had 2 more hours to finish 6 qns. i finished qn 12 at 0945 and i got worried cos i thought must draw graph but in the end i chose to do mensuration.

after that i went to bai4 po3 po2 because it was the 15th day of lunar eighth month. which is mooncake festival and my po3 po2's death anniversary. and we went all the way to mandai and back. we took a taxi back and i alighted near my primary school and i walked home the same way i used to 2 years ago and how i wished i was still in primary school.

after that i went home and indulged myself in da4 chang2 jin1. i am going to watch it from the start again after monday. 2 more days. jiayou jomain.

i went to watch ROB-B-HOOD and it was so funny. and touching also. you dunno what wonders a baby can do. everyone should go watch. i am acting as if i have no more exam.

squadmates, i have got the moon and my mum allowed me to stay over for 1 night. i tried to persuade her but she said:

do not ask for the sky when you have gotten the moon.

and i am regretful. really regretful. i am feeling regretful at my inability to risk it all, including my moon, to get the sky.

and i cut my hair again. i am not going to attempt to let it grow long already because my cca does not allow my hair to be in guo4 du4 shi2 qi1. meaning that my hair cannot be half long because touch the collar must tie up, touch the eyebrow must pin up and so i decided to wait until i pass out than say which is another 2 years later.

oh, and i bought a da4 chang2 jin1 soundtrack. i am so happy. and i bought a toy too. counter four!

5 down, 1 to go. 2 days to end of EOYs. 3 days to start of squad chalet.

i will pass my exams and do well even.