Saturday, October 07, 2006

i am happalighted. i spent the whole of today studying science, chemistry and biology, with my new da4 chang2 jin1 sound track booming in my ears. i like 'The Legend Becomes History'

its very meaningful and it questions life and love:

lifetime is the ends to remember
still i say wonder why,
wonder why, we are born into this lives to die
sigh lie as i bleed from the future
he's a ray of light
ray of light, like the first dream of sun from the sky

see, your love is a peace of mine
life is a vale of tears the moon
scatters great flakes of the crying
love is a lost sea in history
the legend becomes history


its a really nice song. =D

i am feeling very accomplished. tonight i will do physics, and i will spend tmr revising.

i got my jiejie to sit down with me to teach me chem. and i can now balance equations properly and well. and i managed to learn alot from my jiejie's chem o level guidebook. its better than all my notes put together. at least it explains things properly. i got to know that relative atomic mass is very easy to count one.

and after i finished bio, i realised that mensuration menstruation occurs on the first day of the menstrual cycle and not the 15th. i thought like mooncake festival like that one leh. to think i have been through this for like what 6 years X 12 months = 72 times!!!! what kind of an owner of my own body am i???

there is a lion dance troupe near my house and they are so loud. how i wish i can da ba4 as loud as them. wonder if they will suffocate in this haze.

i am going out later, to buy clothes for my grand uncle's son's wedding, which in other words is my mother's cousin's wedding which again in other words is my grand cousin's wedding. i am wearing something feminine for once since i was 7. but not that feminine anw, its still pants. i totally refuse to wear a skirt.

2 days to end of EOYs, 3 days to start of squad chalet.