Sunday, October 08, 2006

today is quite good a day. i finished studying all 3 topics. managed to catch the essence of balancing equations.

just went to sheng siong. i was just thinking, would there be any other sec 2 NY girl like me, going out just before their science exam and not getting worried at all. i must be thinking my exams over. and i met a cat. when i was having dinner at a coffee shop. i jumped out of my seat, but my dd instead of saving me by chasing away the cat, scolded me saying that i should sit down. darn cat.

i will pass my exam tmr. really.

squadmates, i bought a huge packet of mamee and i am gonna bring it to chalet. i will take one packet out and there will be left with 39 packets. then each one of us will take 3. =D

1 more exam to go. just tmr. jiayou jomain!!! 2 days to squad chalet.

i can do it and i will.