Tuesday, October 03, 2006

language arts today was good. chicken essence really helps! buy BRANDS chicken essence for better quality in exams. if you got money, buy everyday also can!

before paper ONE, Mrs Koh saw me outside the class and we started a conversation.

Mrs Koh: How are you feeling??
Jomain: Very good!
Mrs Koh: Good about exams?
Jomain: yeah. i will pass!

hahah. i realised that after EOYs started, i keep saying that i will pass. anw, my paper one was not that very good. i wrote expository. i spent 25 minutes writing it. finished my compo at 8.25 a.m. Logically speaking, i could have had alot of time to do my unseen but i counted the words for my compo and i spent 10 minutes doing it. now i think about it i feel quite dumb. anw, my compo is 476 words long and i had a good sense of security after that. anw, i started my unseen at 8.35. and you know what happened??? i spent 10 minutes reading the prose and 25 minutes annotating it. i keep doing dumb things. i started my first qn at 9.05 and finished it at 9.35 because its very long and i keep dunno how to start. so my first (a) qn was 1 and a 1/2 pages long but the second (b) qn was only 1/2 a page long. Mrs Koh will kill me.

then after first paper, i went to look for ms yeo and i went with Joanne and we waited for a while then realised that ms yeo was in the room. and we took the AMC cert from her and went back to class.

second paper. quite ok. my hand writing very nice throughout. but the summary, i actually want to re-write de but i write until half-way no time le so i tore it up. anw, i only cancelled 1 line out because of one word and so its lookable and so i handed it up.

i then gave out the certs and went home soon after. i took 171 with bernicelin who i suspect is going mad. but anw, i still took the bus with her. i went to plaza and bowrrowed chinese books so that i could change my mentality to chinese. i always do that before chinese exams.

theni went to my mummy's office and came home at 2. reached home at 2.30 and i slept. and alot of people keep calling when i sleep. ard 5 something huiying called and i think i sounded really sleepy. so malu. she told me about revision paper and i will remember to ask the class about it.

i watched 'better halves' and decided that after EOYs i will buy it and watch it over again.

2 down, 4 to go. 6 days to end of EOYs. 7 days to start of squad chalet.

i will do well. i will pass my EOYs well.