Monday, October 02, 2006

history today, was not that hard.

in fact it was easy. but i would have prefered the SEQ colonialism qn to be on the straits settlements. but anw, i wrote long long answers to short short qns. was a nice paper other than the fact that my hand refused to cooperate and i could writes nice, beautiful fast answers. when i turned my head after the paper cos i din have time to turn it during the paper, i saw horrendous writing that was unreadable.

i pity the teacher who is going to mark the last qn. cos thats where all the writing goes screwed. for me i managed to maintain my writing to readable state but the words just grew BIGGER.
i did my SEQ first, then my SBQ. cos i figured that the last qn of my SEQ is worth more than the last qn of my SBQ. so i did SEQ first. aiyah, i just like to do things like that. i do the back first then the front.

1 down, 5 to go. 7 days to end of EOYs. 8 days to start of squad chalet.

i will pass history.