Sunday, October 01, 2006

oh my squadmates, i just quarrelled with my sister over squad chalet because i wanted to stay over but my sis dun want because she say its unfair because she din get to. but my mother finally agreed to let me stay overnight one night but i might be able to convince her again. though the probability is small.

if i can stay one night, which night would yall prefer???

anw, my today afternoon was wasted cos we went to the expo despite my exam tmr and went to some funny children's carnival for my cousins to play. and obviously i was too YOUNG to play there. i am like what? 4? or 14??

then we wasted more time at the seLect food court and i tried to study but din work. but before that on my way there, i got my malaysian auntie's husband to go over malaya's history with me and it helped quite alot. and my gu-zhang was so good with the dates. he almost killed me when i said that malaya got independence in 1959. its 1957, not 59. sigh.

i am confident i will pass history tmr. i studied alot 3 days ago till now. i will pass and i will do well. i promise.

1 more night to start of EOYs. 8 days to end of EOYs. 9 days to start of squad chalet. i am so excited. =)