Sunday, October 01, 2006

oh i havent blogged for erm, 1 day and its because of the following reasons:

1) the internet connection always dun work, when i can play.
2) i have been a really good girl, and studying history in my room.

therefore, i din blog. but i want to write about this very gross incident i saw at the market yesterday morning. wenqi, if you are reading this, i suggest you dun go on....









PAUSE FOR WENQI
ok, i went to the market with my mummy ytd because i was getting stuffed to death because of my history and so i went to tou4 tou4 qi and something like that. then my mummy wanted to buy chicken to cook chicken curry and she went to buy it and i followed her. and she told the uncle that she wanted 1 chicken, qu4 pi2. and the uncle chop the chicken up so very grossly that i was grossed out. but the curry tasted nice. xD
then in the afternoon, the wind was very big. so my clothes peg couldnt take the energy exerted on it and it decided to want to break. my meimei saw it threatening to break but she had to ponder for like 2 minutes before she decided to try and save her pe tee shirts and my mummy's towel. but when she tried to save it, the pegs(4 clothes pegs) decided to give way and her pe tees dropped to the 15th level and my mummy's towel dropped to the 12th.
so we waited for my dd to go and sleep before we tried to save it because my dd will nag and scold about how dangerous it is to stick your head out of the window, but we still did it anw.
we erm, used nylon, tied together with twine and a hook and we hooked up all her tee shirts and the towel as well.
lalala. yesterday was so cool.