Monday, October 16, 2006

today just passed like that. yah just like that.

i dragged myself to school early in the morning. very very unwillingly. whats there to do in school anyway??? so i convince myself must take class photo with class if not will very yi2 han4 de. so i forced myself out of my nice comfy bed, look at my sister still in bed(PSLE marking day) and thought: "nvm, when i holiday that time, you just started your exam!!!" so i got to school after i bathed and all. then i realised it was a bad day.

why was it a bad day???

1)it was a hazy day
2)it was a sleepy day
3)both my sisters got to sleep in.

yes. so i was a bad day but it din turn out that bad anyway.

after much thinking, considering and wastage of brain juices, i have come to the conclusion that people generally can have 3 types of reaction to haze.

1) they are very very unhappy about it coming because it (means) :
a. no outdoor activities
b. harms the health
c. makes the whole place stink
d. is very not nice to live in

2) however, on the other hand, we have weird people who likes it because it (means) :
a. no outdoor activities
b. more in-door activities
c. increases the chances of us getting a free holiday like in 1997
d. they just like problems arising for the country because they are weird

3) lastly, they can be fickled-minded like me because :
a. no outdoor activities and i dun like outdoor activities
b. more indoor activities like watching tv
c. increases the chances of us getting a free holiday like in 1997 and i want that holiday
d. but i dun want my squadmates who are easily affected by the haze to get affected
e. i dun want my country to have problems arising
f. i cannot decide if i want the haze or not.


back to my day. i went to school and we took class photo. and i swear that will be the only time you see me sitting like an idiot. i got back chinese and geography today. geography was satisfying, chinese not that bad but not that good either.

at the moment, my results are as follows:

Language Arts: i dunno
Chinese: 64.25
Maths: 83
Science: havent seen the paper yet
Integrated Humanities: History(25) + Geography(37) = 62

i am happy with my current results. really. dun ask me why i can take it so easily, i dun know either. but i am very unhappy that my chinese compo got more than 5 cuo4 bie2 zi4. and today, the teacher who jiang2 jie3 the ying4 yong4 wen2 was really cute! i wouldn't mind her as chinese teacher. not that i dun like li lao shi, shes very nice too but i think the ying4 yong4 wen2 teacher is really very funny.

i came home at 2.30-3.00 cooked myself curry maggi mee + 5 hotdogs. and i added too much water until my curry doesnt taste like curry anymore. but i watched tv and polished my boots and badges and then after i finished, jiawen called and said: "jomain, no need to prepare u for tmr." and i really felt like smacking something.

i watched tv until 7 o'clock and had dong1 fen3 for dinner and the fishball tasted awful.

i am sniffing but i dun know why. i know, the haze the haze.

the haze made me sniff??? sounds ilogical to me.