Sunday, October 15, 2006

today was a day relatively better than yesterday but not very much better. the only reason i am here is because i cannot watch tv because of the reasons listed below:

1) i watched tv since 8.30 this morning which is for 6 hours already.
2) my tv is showing signs of breaking down
3) everytime i on the tv, 2 very familar people(my 2 sisters) will leave their books and watch tv with me which is bad because they are going to have exam soon.

yes. so i woke up at 8.30am and watched tv till now and there is nothing i should have to say about watching tv so i am not going to say anything.

i am planning to delete my tagboard. there is nobody tagging and its dead so i am thinking of deleting it. but how will people leave a mark if i delete it. so i will not delete it. people who read my blog please tag to keep my tagboard alive.

i thought about a very very lame joke yesterday. there are 2 answers to this question depending on the language used to ask it.

if a cat and a parrot got married and they reproduced what would you get???

or

如果猫和鹦鹉结了婚还生了孩子, 孩子会是什么?


i am so lamed out by my own joke. the answer to the first one is carrot.

second one not as funny is 猫头鹰 .

hahah.

my meimei just brought back her class photo two days ago and i saw her friend and it a guy and he is damn shuai!!! too bad i am older than him by 3 years. but he has 3 older brothers. xD but my dumb meimei had to tell him that i said that he was shuai and in the end, she po4 huai4 le wo3 zai4 shuai-ge mian4 qian2 de xing2 xiang4. really. she just had to tell him and spoil my beautiful image.

sigh i want to go sleep le. afternoon nap. i dun take afternoon naps but i am bored. so i shall take an afternoon nap.