Friday, October 13, 2006

today was a totally slackish and useless day. i went through today doing nothing with any worth at all. omg, i am becoming bad.

i got 25/50 for history. i am okay with it though. because i never expected to score high for it anyway. i got 83/100 for maths and i am very unhappy with it. i expected more but i am not feeling that bad about it anyway. its not that kind of sadness that will kill me so, ya... i am contradicting myself but lalalalalala....

i played bridge with sheila and rensyn and clara and a few more people and i realise i suck at that game. i keep hai-ing my partner lose. hahaha....

i got many many mosquito bites from chalet. very itchy. just now very itchy, then yiwei decided to use her magic hand and rub the one on my knee and cover it so that i cannot hit it. yiwei is so nice.

then after i went home i bathed and ate and after that watched tv until 6 something then i sleep until 7. now i am watching tv again. i had macdonalds for dinner which was satisfying other than soggy fries.

i am itching to play mahjong. this is bad actually. very very bad. later i lan4 du3 cheng2 xing4 then become gambler then cannot become doctor then cannot become gyneacologist then all my dreams all gone. i will stop myself from playing too much mahjong. yes. that is what i will do.

i am going to watch tv to save myself from boredom and a crazy nerve in me who likes to dance and sing when i am bored.